Which Video Game License would you want to see in Dbd the most?

Licenses for video games that are very popular. There is no winner and there are no losers. These pills will contain different licenses along with their characters.

Comments

  • Alien: Isolation as the one i want the most that’s not on the list.

    from your options I guess for me it’s Last of Us. Walking Dead should be the Show version imo and the others I don’t really know.

    Resident Evil should get more skins though (wasn’t there a rumour saying that Blight would get a Birkin Legendary?)

  • I know it's silly, but I honestly find the monsters in this game quite terrifying, even though I'm too scared to play the games myself I think if the main monsters of that game were added I would die. Though I can't help, want to get scared from them because I love being spooked, though if I get a heart attack and die that would be bad so I'm kind and half and half on that. x-x

  • I dont know if FNAF would fit but its my favorite horror game franchise

  • i grew up with fnaf so it be kinda cool to see it in dbd

  • More Left 4 Dead content would be so awesome and definently my number one video game license pick, but since it's not on the list imma have to say Five Night's At Freddy's just because I grew up with it and it would be unique maybe, if done right, but more Left 4 Dead content, like Dude, that would be awesome.

  • Morgan Yu from PREY would be my preferred license, but it would have to be a paragraph or a mixed-license chapter.

  • I would also like FNAF.

  • I really want Clock Tower too.

  • I'm nostalgic for the telltales walking deads so yeah

  • I actually would be fine with The Walking Dead or Outlast, to be honest. I think Outlast would be scarier and offer more variety for killer choice and the map would be amazing. If they didn't do a full chapter I could totally see some Outlast skins such as a Richard Trager skin for The Doctor. Man I wish I voted Outlast now, typing all this made me realise I have more passion and inspiration for this one.

  • Alien Isolation.

    As a fan of the movies, I must say that I loved the video game.

    Besides, after Demo; I feel we need a new monster (non-human) killer.

  • Damn this was tough. I voted for Dead Space because the map alone would be crazy good. Outlast 1 would be nice too.

  • Hard choice, but I'd say Outlast. Would absolutely love Dead Space too though, and I'm still not over my SOMA obsession

  • Other: Dr Zomboss