The Oni should not enter blood fury while in the store
I was trying to get a good look at the new outfit that came out and I couldn't see his sword because he was always angry :(
I was trying to get a good look at the new outfit that came out and I couldn't see his sword because he was always angry :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a lot of people want to see angy oni in the store so i dont think they should honestly
Thing is that you have items, where you want to see how it looks in Blood Fury (Helmet / Torso), but yeah I was doing new skin yesterday and he does it way too often.
put a toggle button at the bottom or something, both sides happy.
They shouldn't get rid of it, but make it less frequently. It does feel like you can't look at an outfit because of how often he goes into Blood Fury.