Got D/C Penalty as a survivor when the killer had disconnected...

I still got rewarded my bloodpoints, the match screen showed the killer as having disconnected.. and I had a 5 minute time-out.. I was playing on Steam, it was still pretty early into the match..

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yes, same issue here Moreover, I also lost a pip due to this.

  • Sometimes when a survivor gets disconnected, the match screen shows the killer as having disconnected even though the match is still continuing for everyone else. I'm not saying this is for sure what happened to you, but it is something that happens.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Sometimes when a survivor gets disconnected, the match screen shows the killer as having disconnected even though the match is still continuing for everyone else. I'm not saying this is for sure what happened to you, but it is something that happens.

    Yeah, it is unnoticeable if you are playing solo. But I confirmed this when in a SWF. My friends continue to play and my screen said killer disconnected.

    You can tell if killer had disconnected or not via after chat. Generally if you didn't lost connection you can still write.