Decisive Strike before you're hooked for the first time?
Match was around 4 minutes in. Saw Elodie with BBQ going to touch my bones. Then it seems like she DS'd me even though this was my first time engaging in a chase with her? And she touched my totem? Some other small shady things happened in the match but nothing as significant as this. I also didn't see any perks equipped in end lobby.
Hacker or no? Am I crazy for being confused? If she was hacking she didn't do very well at preventing me from 4k'ing lol.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Report anything u think suspicious. Devs will figure out.
I mean I've had people use theirs after being healed or tapping a gen
100% cheating
When you get DS'd, it comes up in the top right of your screen with a little thing that says "Decisive Strike"
Also, this didn't happen next to a locker so no possibility for it to be a silent head-on (Which can happen if someone in a locker hops out with Q&Q)
Also if they had no perks, that should be an immediate red flag when combined with this
You don't lose DS after being healed.
Yes you do
You lose DS if you heal someone else, not if you, yourself get healed.
Yeah that's cheating, 100%.
That's not DS, she wiggled free extremely quickly because she is probably cheating.
That's a good point, I didn't think of that. Weird how she didn't do it the second time I downed her. On my way to putting her on death hook she didn't wiggle at all.
Yeah that is definitely cheating.
If you are sure you have not hooked this survivor before, please report them in the game and send the video evidence to support here... https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
I've removed the link from the thread, as it showed the names, which is against our rules.