To all the killers that use the overpowered ruin and undying combo........
Is your day going OK? are you killing those survivors? Are you relaxing and enjoying yourself?
If you answered no to any of these questions I just want to say I hope you have a nice day.
Ps I don't really think ruin and undying is overpowered
Comments
Too wholesome I'm banning you from my Minecraft server
Nooooo. Not the minecraft server. Anything but that
Stop it
>:(
I can't be bitter and angry whenever I see your posts.
To answer your question
I don't intend on killing any survivors right now, I always relax when playing Trapper, and my day is going okay :)
Everyone always asks "Why is the killer....?", but nobody ever asks "How is the killer....?"
Except this guy :)
I don't use the combo myself, but mad respect.
No, yes, no
Game is survivor sided, and yet they still cry to make it easier. I guess devs should implement press to win button.
Jealous, my family never wants to talk about micheal myers:(
Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read the post.
Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read the post
I never had an issue against Undying/Ruin. Pop Goes The Weasel however, now that ######### hurts
Oh my god
Considering how quick I see totems pop, I'm shocked people would call it OP with any sincerity - but this is DBD
Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read the post 2: electric boogaloo
oh my god
do we have the same brain?
I don't understand why people have such a hard time reading the post before commenting.
our minds rn
the only time I've been a giga-brain.
If you stanned our lord and saviour the Moo Moos you'd experience the same omniscience as I.
then it will be done
what a good Moo Moo
oh my lord look at him he's just doin doggo things
That’s not what the post said at all but good job.
I read the post. I'm commenting on the people this post is about - tell me you can't read context without reading context.
Because they want to create us vs them drama whenever they can.