Disabled maps
Anyone have a list of currently disabled maps?
Anyone have a list of currently disabled maps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently only Dead Dawg Salloon if im correct.
I don't suppose there's a place I can check on these forums where disabled Maps are kept like a single sticky or something?
Unfortunately there’s no such thing. You have to check yourself with the forum patch notes, word of mouth, and/or in-game news feature.
I've asked for them to disable offerings used for those maps to give us a heads up, but it's a waste of breath.
They used to and still do on mobile, not sure why the change on PC and consoles.
DDS was back online on Friday, on Series X anyway.
On Twitter, on friday, they said they're disabling the map so idk.
Maybe I got it when it went back up but before they took it down? I got it three times and it was working fine so dont see why they need to take it offline again.
They did it when RPD was down during the RPD chapter but haven't since. It seems like a pretty simple thing if they've done it before.
It be nice if they would sticky downed maps on this forum somewhere but I guess I'm the only one who thinks so I started a thread asking for it but no takers
I noticed when I logged onto the game this evening it was in the notices for updates etc. That appeared. So they do tell us. I guess it's just easy to miss. I've never noticed a notice like that before.
Oh I'm not saying they don't tell us just that having a place where you can check if maps are in or out. In case you don't play every day
I'm down for them doing anything to get the info out there because expecting everyone to read patch notes every time isn't really good.