When you run the killer for 5 gens only to get 1 hooked, with Kindred, nobody bothers saving you

Is there a worse feeling for solo survivor?

Comments

  • I'd feel pretty proud of myself if I ran the killer for 5 gens. Yeah it sucks if I get left behind and or little to no Survival points but I probably wasn't getting much anyways in Objective or Altruism either.

    I'd prefer my teammates all make it out alive. Heaven forbid the killer have NOED, STBFL and or Blood Warden and get a cheeky 4k at the end.

  • @ukenicky said:

    I'd feel pretty proud of myself if I ran the killer for 5 gens. Yeah it sucks if I get left behind and or little to no Survival points but I probably wasn't getting much anyways in Objective or Altruism either.

    I'd prefer my teammates all make it out alive. Heaven forbid the killer have NOED, STBFL and or Blood Warden and get a cheeky 4k at the end.

    ^^^

  • Nah, the worst feeling is when some loser steals my altruism points. I will farm you off hook, boy.

  • This is why people play SWF.

  • @justalilbit123 said:

    Is there a worse feeling for solo survivor?

    He had noed

  • No matter how it ends it's practically undeniable you turbo-carried that match, so I'd feel pretty good about that.