Any knowledgeable people here know why cross-play is so prominent ?
As in people who know what they're talking about when I ask - Why are the majority of players cross-players when I look for lobbies as killer ? I play on Playstation ; Playstation has either the most , or second most players , what gives ? i liked mixed players in lobbies & sometimes ill tolerate back-to-back globe parties but , its too often . Whats the algorithm or cause for this ? Are xbot players lonely and realize that they still play on something that nobody gives a **** about , or , is it the switch players who have no choice but to play on their little brothers overpriced fisher-price pad if they want to play the game ''on the go'' ?
I don't want to have to turn off cross-play .
Comments
If this helps , my region is central US . anyone else who lives in the worst part of the country may be able to relate more.
Why not turn off cross play tho?
Try and see how it goes. My lobby times are basically the same on or off ps4 eu.
What?
Toxic
also... are you an alt account? did you get banned?
Yikes I didn't read the whole thing. If I did I wouldn't respond seriously.
Damn the elitism in this post is hilarious.
But to answer your ridiculous formulated question. Survivor queue on console in general were horrendous because the amount of killer players was way below the needed 20%. So they created the crossplay feature to let console have part in the significantly bigger killer player pool on PC, which at that time also had the longer queue times in respect to survivor exclusively on PC.
So ....PC killers are hogging the PS players ? If console survivors needed killers , then i should still be getting them too .
Well, as far as I know it's not like the system prioritizes putting people on the same platform together (why would it? BHVR has enough trouble putting together a lobby of players in a timely manner), so I don't know why anyone would expect their lobbies not to be full of little globes.
If you don't like playing with other platforms, then turn off cross-play. I don't know if it's accurate, but I've heard that people with cross-play off can only play with other people with cross-play off, so maybe that's where the PlayStation users in your region are.