Distribution of Pustula Petals in Bloodwebs

There has got to be something wrong with the algorithm for the chance they will appear. Almost every single bloodweb 40-49 leveling my P2 Huntress I've had 5 petal offerings in her webs. On my P3 Spirit at 50 I only get 1 petal on every single bloodweb I do and I've got like 10 in a row to test it...1 every time...what's going on here?

I want to get petals to use on my spirit but 1 petal offering just isn't worth the wasted bloodpoints to fill it out every time when I could actually be leveling up another killer.

Anyone else seeing some of this weirdness?

Comments

  • It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.
  • @Peasant said:
    It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.

    Hmm so I've just been extremely unlucky then multiple times..feels bad lol

  • Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:
    It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.

    Hmm so I've just been extremely unlucky then multiple times..feels bad lol

    I have 52 Petals on my P3 Quentin. RNG is hell.
  • @Peasant said:
    Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:

    It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.

    Hmm so I've just been extremely unlucky then multiple times..feels bad lol

    I have 52 Petals on my P3 Quentin. RNG is hell.

    Wish they'd give us a way to trade them in for even a fraction of the blood points spent before the event ends. On my other killers i've literally got stacks of 100...unlike my spirit they've been quite lucky in the web and I could never use them faster than I acquired them. That's a few million bloodpoints that will be wasted from what I spent on them.

  • Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:
    Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:

    It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.

    Hmm so I've just been extremely unlucky then multiple times..feels bad lol

    I have 52 Petals on my P3 Quentin. RNG is hell.

    Wish they'd give us a way to trade them in for even a fraction of the blood points spent before the event ends. On my other killers i've literally got stacks of 100...unlike my spirit they've been quite lucky in the web and I could never use them faster than I acquired them. That's a few million bloodpoints that will be wasted from what I spent on them.

    Ideally they'll be recycled next year, we'll see though. We'll see.
  • well i dont kno how it appears but yeah i got 6 in a bloodweb isnt that rare and its annoying cause some of them you re "forced" to buy, i expect the retrieval of the points after the event btw

  • @PatchNoir said:
    well i dont kno how it appears but yeah i got 6 in a bloodweb isnt that rare and its annoying cause some of them you re "forced" to buy, i expect the retrieval of the points after the event btw

    Well I'm not expecting it because I still have Red Envelopes stacked in my inventory from that event and we didn't get a retrieval there.

  • Blueberry said:

    @PatchNoir said:
    well i dont kno how it appears but yeah i got 6 in a bloodweb isnt that rare and its annoying cause some of them you re "forced" to buy, i expect the retrieval of the points after the event btw

    Well I'm not expecting it because I still have Red Envelopes stacked in my inventory from that event and we didn't get a retrieval there.

    Well when is the next Chinese New year? You'll hopefully get some Red Envelope value then.
  • @Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:
    Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:

    It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.

    Hmm so I've just been extremely unlucky then multiple times..feels bad lol

    I have 52 Petals on my P3 Quentin. RNG is hell.

    Wish they'd give us a way to trade them in for even a fraction of the blood points spent before the event ends. On my other killers i've literally got stacks of 100...unlike my spirit they've been quite lucky in the web and I could never use them faster than I acquired them. That's a few million bloodpoints that will be wasted from what I spent on them.

    Thats what i was thinking aswell. I have 72 on my nurse right now and that number keeps going up because i am trying to get all perks on her. Once the event ends they should credit us bloodpoints for them since they will be useless for a long time. i wouldent be suprised when this event ends if i have half a million BP worth of these damn petals.

  • @SadonicShadow said:

    @Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:
    Blueberry said:

    @Peasant said:

    It's just RNG, I have had Bloodwebs with 4 petals all right next to the center node. Others have just one. It's RNG.

    Hmm so I've just been extremely unlucky then multiple times..feels bad lol

    I have 52 Petals on my P3 Quentin. RNG is hell.

    Wish they'd give us a way to trade them in for even a fraction of the blood points spent before the event ends. On my other killers i've literally got stacks of 100...unlike my spirit they've been quite lucky in the web and I could never use them faster than I acquired them. That's a few million bloodpoints that will be wasted from what I spent on them.

    Thats what i was thinking aswell. I have 72 on my nurse right now and that number keeps going up because i am trying to get all perks on her. Once the event ends they should credit us bloodpoints for them since they will be useless for a long time. i wouldent be suprised when this event ends if i have half a million BP worth of these damn petals.

    Well let's keep those posts up and hopefully they see them. Maybe they'll throw the player base a bone with this.

  • Rng is a ######### in this game

  • TBH there shouldn't be more than 1 per bloodweb, and it should be placed in a way that you can avoid it if you don't want it. I have like 40 of the damn things on my Kate.

  • I think Prestige has some sway on it. My P3 Spirit always has at least three in each web and my other characters usually only has one.