Who cursed my Billy games?
Every single Billy game i've played the past few weeks-- and I make no exaggeration when I say this, I mean literally every single one-- has been in either Hawkins or Lery's.
Every time, without fail.
Who did it? Who thought this was a funny joke?
I got my Adept in Lery's and now you think i'm too good for an outdoor map? Is that what this is?
Comments
My bad, it will be fixed by next sunday, where map rotation is heavily corn weighted
Actually give me a corn map
i'll even take Fractured Cowshed at this point.
I'll trade you Lery's and Hawkins for the constant amount of Badham I've been getting
Who is billy?
I tried playing 5 Billy games last night and it went like this:
I had both engraving add ons btw
The Game
The Game
Offering screen shows Autohaven, finally. Game starts and I see a Legacy Jake who with his god like gamer chair jumps over my chainsaw
The Game
Offering screen shows Hawkins Lab offering
Yeah I had enough DbD
I tried playing Billy today as well.
3 games:
After that I just went back to Nurse.
I've got lerys on blight three times in a row before
i like to think the game gives me hawkins and lerys when i play someone i cant play very well as a sign telling me "Stop trying to use your power, you're very bad :)"