Why don't people make friends
I've seen alot if posts about people having playing with random crappy teammates or not wanting to play matchmaking cause they want to mess around.
It seems to me that these and other similar complaints could be solved by sending friend requests to people you play with that aren't terrible.
Why does nobody do this? If you add enough friends you never have to go solo again becuase even though all of them won't be on some will.
Tired if matchmaking go custom
Tired 3 useless teammates go swf.
And it's not just dbd where I've seen this but this seems the most opportune time to have a full friends list
Comments
I don't like playing this game on comms or with people I know.
Plus I think swf can be kinda busted.
It's the wrong game to make friends.
All my friends left 🤣 . It's why I joined the forums
You don't need comms to play with people. It's no different than playing solo except you've pre vetted some teammates