Is Crossplay okay?
So I've played 3 matches today and only gotten other Xbox players. Which is fine, but it's so weird because I've never had this happen before to me. My cross play is on though.
Anyone else having this?
Tagged:
Mod
So I've played 3 matches today and only gotten other Xbox players. Which is fine, but it's so weird because I've never had this happen before to me. My cross play is on though.
Anyone else having this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is an issue with Xbox, they have gotten the 5.2.2 update early which means you cannot use cross-play. This seems to have been an accident and it hasn't been officially acknowledged yet i believe.
Supoosedly this is only a next gen xbox issue.
I have been sitting in lobbies with one or two people for 30 minutes so its not a fix.
You guys don't want to be here either with it. I've never seen so many tunneled, campers, bots, and just had this issue since I first started the game. It's awful here now.
Only the Xbox Series X & S got the update - so players on those platforms are getting matched only with players on the same platform right now.