Anti-epileptic option
As I do every 2-3 weeks when I get sent to Lerys, I am posting a request for an anti-epileptic option. I have gotten it twice today, Badham once, and my vision is starting to blur and I have a migraine. They made the flashing lights in Lerys, inside buildings, and coming from generators MUCH worse, and there needs to be an option to turn off the flashing/sparking.
Comments
Considering how BHVR has handled accessibility settings in the past I don't expect them to do much, but hopefully I'm wrong there.
If you max out the brightness on your TV does it help you? I find that there's less flashing when everything brighter
Maybe using nvidia filters?
I get really bad migraines, and I also find the flashing lights in Lery's pretty bad. It depends exactly what room I'm in, but it's noticeable. Considering how many flashing lights there are in this game, I think it would be great to have an accessible option for people with epilepsy.
I used to have a lot of problems playing against Doctor because of his madness VFX flashing on the screen all the time, but thankfully they toned those down.
If you make your voice heard, they do listen.
The TV room in Gideons igives me headaches, and I don't even have issues with flashing lights normally
i agree this needs to be a thing but clearly unless a twitter crowd start raising a stink, it will probably never happen.
I think BHVR really need to up their game accessibility wise. I'd love an option to press to start activities rather than hold it as it's getting harder with my crappy hands. I wish there were a way to directly propose these things to them.
I have been making these posts for over a year.