How many console players are there?

Nothing against them but just an observation since all my lobbies is largely consisted of console players. Which is surprising since DBD PC should have 70k+ active players right now? So I'm guessing console player base is bigger? Also can't even chat with them lmao

Comments

  • I'm main on pc, but I have the game on console as well. Sometimes I'm playing on console, but I'm noob.

  • I'm not an expert, but I'd say there are at least 6.

  • I play on console, have it on my PC, but rarely play on there.

  • If you're on Steam you have Playstation, Xbox, Switch, Windows Store and Google Stadia all having the globe when you play with/against them. On PS4 DBD was free with ps+ a few years ago and Xbox it is free on game pass. There's those on those 2 platforms that also bought it when not available on ps+ or game pass so just between Xbox and Playstation alone you have a fairly large player base that has DBD.

  • theres probably more console players than pc players tbh.

    just for reference, anybody who has Game Pass has DbD on both Xbox and Windows Store.

  • Less this weekend since they just took all Xbox series S/X players offline til Tuesday.

  • There are 2. Me and my friend.