Has rancor always not worked if hatch was closed on the last survivor?
I could have sworn rancor worked if you closed the hatch, did they recently change this or is it a bug?
I could have sworn rancor worked if you closed the hatch, did they recently change this or is it a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It always work on the last gen being completed.
ALL Generators need to be completed before rancor activates it has been this way since the beginning I believe.
I guess I just didn't use rancor enough, I always thought it worked kind of like noed but against the obsession.
Its dependent on the wording
Rancor
Once all Generators are completed
NOED
Once the Exit Gates are powered
Ahh I get it, it always confuses me with the wording I guess I should pay more attention I suppose.
Noed should be activated only if 5 Gen done like Rancor. Noed is a bit over kill for the last survivor when hatch closed.
At that point it doesn't matter if they have noed you've lost
Its the little tight moments that taking a hit at 99 gate and escape while killer on cool down.