I MADE IT , FINALLY!!
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Davidutu/
I MADE IT , FINALLY!!
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Davidutu/
I MADE IT , FINALLY!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, 'pretty good job so far' ! But... What's next now ?
Congrats! ๐
I was hoping you were going to say you finally figured out how to transmute yourself a new body. I am disappoint.
What happens if the achievements increases?
Incredible work! I'm working at it myself, you did good!!
You need to earn the new achievements to maintain the 100% status.
there is no whatif it will it increases everytime there is a new killer adept and then ability things and usually survivor ones
LIS True Colors as well! I hoped you enjoyed it. The story got me tearing up every episode.
I really did....
Idk... depression now
Thanks you uu <3
I'm still trying to figure it out, I want to be a Power Ranger or maybe ... oh no no I don't want to be a Wizard like Harry Potter ..
How many hours did it take you?
3-4 days..
So you have 72-96 hours on Dead By Daylight? And every achievement unlocked?
I recognize where your profile picture on Steam is from. :P
not even that, I went to work
Oh no... you got me daddy :(
i recognise the artist but im trying to remember if its the one where they cuddle or the one where [REDACTED]
I'm closing in myself. See you in the fancy pants lands!
Oh it's definitely the [REDACTED]. xD
it was 10% cuddle 90% [REDACTED] im glad my senses weren't too bad i just couldnt double check because... public space
Good work. It's a good feeling admittedly.
Everytime a new DLC drops...I just hope that new killer isn't too crappy.
I hope for a good map too..
Good job!
Nice job!
But tell me... how did you do From the void she kills? I really can't see a way of doing that one besides farming and waiting for a survivor to let me do so... and I really hate farming and would therefore hate to resort to that.
Up