So its a broken Engineer's guild challenge, or power struggle... I guess I'll keep trying Engineer's guild challenge. A broken challenge is better than that power struggle challenge.
So its a broken Engineer's guild challenge, or power struggle... I guess I'll keep trying Engineer's guild challenge. A broken challenge is better than that power struggle challenge.
You may already know but DS counts towards it making it fairly easy to do if you can get the killer to eat it.
You may already know but DS counts towards it making it fairly easy to do if you can get the killer to eat it.
Wow thanks. I'm about 10 games in trying to do this with Flip flop/Tenacity/power struggle. You just saved me hours I hadn't even considered that. I did think ... what if i actually wiggle out will that count, how did I miss DS. Which means my next game is DS/BT/Blast mine and head on. I'm getting that one done. LOL.
Wow thanks. I'm about 10 games in trying to do this with Flip flop/Tenacity/power struggle. You just saved me hours I hadn't even considered that. I did think ... what if i actually wiggle out will that count, how did I miss DS. Which means my next game is DS/BT/Blast mine and head on. I'm getting that one done. LOL.
i guess you still need to have Power Struggle equipped but you don’t need to actually use it. There were a few challenges before where you just needed the perk on you…
Yes, the engineer's challenge is bugged and has been acknowledged already. For the future, please report bugs here after using the search function to see if it has been reported already: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Yeah and they disabled the Saloon map faster than fixing the challenge 😂
So its a broken Engineer's guild challenge, or power struggle... I guess I'll keep trying Engineer's guild challenge. A broken challenge is better than that power struggle challenge.
You may already know but DS counts towards it making it fairly easy to do if you can get the killer to eat it.
Wow thanks. I'm about 10 games in trying to do this with Flip flop/Tenacity/power struggle. You just saved me hours I hadn't even considered that. I did think ... what if i actually wiggle out will that count, how did I miss DS. Which means my next game is DS/BT/Blast mine and head on. I'm getting that one done. LOL.
I tried it with ds and it didnt work
i guess you still need to have Power Struggle equipped but you don’t need to actually use it. There were a few challenges before where you just needed the perk on you…
Yes, the engineer's challenge is bugged and has been acknowledged already. For the future, please report bugs here after using the search function to see if it has been reported already: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs