Naughty French Myers VS Mankini Borat Clown
Much like "fetch," it's not going to happen.
But if BHVR left it up to you, which one of these cosmetics would you tell them to make?
Much like "fetch," it's not going to happen.
But if BHVR left it up to you, which one of these cosmetics would you tell them to make?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Itd be another chicken man skin, it’s so funny that you can’t play.
If that cosmetic came out, it would be the only time I desperately hoped every Killer I went up against was The Clown lol So I would hope everyone would push through it and play anyway haha
This:
I actually would love that haha
I did not expect this to actually exist on the internet . . . but, well, it's the internet. What doesn't exist on it?
(This isn't exactly what I was picturing for the French maid costume, but hey, at least there's a feather duster!)
Can't find a Mankini-clad Clown though, so at least something doesn't exist on the internet.