Since when Enduring work on Head On ?
I stunned a killer with Head On and he immediatly recover from the stun and hit me.
At the end of the game I saw he used Enduring.
Is this a new change ? I didnt read something like that in the last patch note ?
Did I miss a recent update about Enduring ?
Is this a new bug ? Did someone experienced this ?
And if this is a bug, do you think Enduring should work on every type of stun ?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
There's been no update to make Enduring work with Head On so not fully sure what happened there...it would be interesting if someone else has had the same experience with either Enduring or Head On stuns.
Asides from pre-3.0.0 not here, and I use head on basically all the time
I love using Head On too, it surprised me.
I first though about a latence bug or something, but the Demogorgon was stunned but immediatly recovered. Like a pallet stun with Enduring.
And he had Enduring.
Probably just a hacker
same, that's why I'm surprised about this. Head On is my favourite perk!
Do you have a clip?
I dont think so but unfortunatly I didnt have the opportunity to Head On him a second time during the game.
No :( I dont know how to clip something, Im just playing the game
I'm pretty sure server validation screwed you over there.
@MandyTalk @Anara I went into a custom game with my Switch account + tried it from the survivor and killer POV with Enduring- once as Doctor because I don't have Demo, and once as Demo. Here's the result:
https://youtu.be/Myfvvsa_uUoIt doesn't seem to be bugged, so I don't know what went on, honestly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, I was going to do it later to double check - I really appreciate that.
I'm guessing it must have been some sort of latency in the OP's match tbh, if it can't be repro'd
yes you search lockers quicker with Iron Maiden, it is pretty funny seeing the speed of it.
Thank you to tried it.
I dont know what happened to me..
Do you think Enduring should counter Head On or is it fine as it is ?
Definitely not. I remember when Enduring did counter Head On- the killer could recover from the stun and grab you before you finished the animation of exiting the locker with Head On.
I dont remember that time, I can imagine the problem ๐