"Survive With Friends Was Always Intended" - Louis Mclean Q&A 26th Oct 2018
So for those of you that continue to say this game was never meant to have "SWF" what are your thoughts now?
https://youtu.be/gTpZSllfMmw?t=591
Just an interesting thing from the stream today that is always usually pretty controversial, interested in what people have to say about this "cheat mode"?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Everyone here should consider, that without SWF's, the game would have died long ago.
I don't understand...
You're actually describing quite precisely what you do everyday down here.
Accusing someone else for his own faults...
Describe it as much as possible so people will immediatly cringe and understand the bullshits...
Oh yeah sorry, just trolling, and not the most creative one btw...
Should we do a Bill version of this picture too ?
I quoted SovererignKing. It's what he does. I may have butchered the quoting but you MUST learn to read before posting :'D
Also...everyday!? LOL Exaggerate much?
I also see that my admirer is back, giving me those fat LOL's. Howdy stranger.
@Giche Is this considered bullying to you too, when it happens to me, or only the people you know and agree with?
I just LOLed you dude. I mean you begged for it right ?
Are you bitching for one LOL ?
Tell that to the peoples who got hundreds of them.
You know, the ones gave by the local Ochidolings.
You know, the ones you always side with.
Quite sad to want to being part of this :
Remind me of the good old insecure school bully.
You know, the ones who often had problems with their Uncles.
What are you driveling about? You're reaching. I REALLY couldn't care less. LOL away
Noice
I would LOVE to have the bill version!
That salt.
Triggered much ?
You forgot to login on your Insult account btw.
Do you need a hug, Giche?
Nope, but your friend need a new diaper, too much tension in his little body.
There's nothing to brag about you know.
As said above, too much tension in your little body.
I see a thread is going downhill due to insecurities again...
That hurt so much...
Words are like blades you know.
Thanks to the Keyboard warrior above us.
Bwhahahahahaha
Closing because it seems an impossible feat here to have a discussion without insults.