120+ secs to down a Survivor. Undone in 2 seconds by a flashlight. Balance!
Flashlights shouldn't make the killer drop carried survivors. It should just hide hook auras / any aura reading (unless they have Lightborn).
That, or buff Pop Goes the Weasel so that it undoes ALL progress on a generator
Comments
Light doesn't penetrate walls.You can look at them to avoid a flashlight save.
Lightborn, you answered your own question and request with the solution or Franklin's Demise.
Also 120+ seconds to down a survivor? How many gens did you lose during this to request a stronger PGTW?
Walls aren't covering every square meter of the map
Doesn't matter how long I took to down them. If it took me more than 2 seconds to down them then flashligts are immediately unbalanced
I actually have had good results with the new system actually.
As a general rule. Youd be surprised.
no you can't. I've been blinded with my eyes two inches in front of one.