Any reason people click at you and then DC when you down them?
I'm playing Pinhead for the third time and they start the game by dropping two pallets and vaulting them constantly. I come over they spam click and run the guy I chase gets a stun on me and blinds me. I hit him with the chain, break the pallet and he goes for a second blind I look up and smack him. He dc's and I just gotta ask why do people do ######### like this?? Like do you just want out of the game ASAP does he think i'm stupid or cheating because he couldn't blind me?? I assume it was a SWF because they were all dwight and all but one DC'D. They might not have been but jesus why even call me over if you're gonna dc?
Comments
because clicky clicky dc is a funny phrase and it doesnt work if they dont dc after the clicky clicky
Ever played Kreige in Borderlands 2? He had that one perk where you drop a grenade after you die. I like to think it's the same type of deal.
SDE
I use to assume they were mad their troll attempt failed but I'm starting to think its what you just said
They are just trying to say F you one more time, that's what I think it is at least.
Frustration.
Pinhead is not funny to play against.
as opposed to clown i assume
Dude I legit just started and I can't aim the chains very well I miss like 90% of them
I guess in this situation it's more related to the unability to use a flashlight while being chained. Basically any interactions with PH is off.
Honestly, when you see some survivors DC whilst being carried to the heavens by the Entity, you stop questioning the why behind it. It’s just a weird attempt at flipping the bird, I guess.
Nobody:
My random teammates dcing as they get hooked for the last time:
Or them just turning corners and breaking the chains because I do that to break them when playing against him
It screws with your rank progression.It doesn't matter if you don't care about stuff like that though.
It could be also because they failed at juking you.
Probably because the intellect of those people is so low, what you're witnessing is them trying to remember where the jump button is...