Noed Buff
Decisive Strike Buff when? Back to the roots devs, instand skill check for every one, 5 seconds. That's balance!
Decisive Strike Buff when? Back to the roots devs, instand skill check for every one, 5 seconds. That's balance!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Except noed wasn't buffed.
I have so much noed tier 1/2 killers since the change. There are so many noed user out now it's insane.
And then the devs saying "ehw, you can destroy the totem, or cleanse every totem before it progs" yea. that's why it's balanced right. I mean this is like In would say "ehw you can drop the DS user, you can use enduring, or unnerfing presence" Same bs.
There should never be such a drastic difference tiers of a perk. Decisive Strike is consistently strong on every tier, so I can’t agree with your claim at all.
The devs want Perks to only get slightly better every upgrade, and they want you to benefit from most of the power it can provide from the beginning.
It's why every Exhaustion Perk only lowers the Exhaustion timer, no other changes happen through the Perk levels.
imo they could just remove NOED and I wouldn't care once the game is more balanced in general.
Now NOED can also be used at all 3 levels.
I don't see a issue here.
Decisive strike was buffed with spirit release, you must have missed it.
Btw, only the low tier versions of NOED got buffed which is completely irreleveant for most players while DS got a buff on all tiers