I Don't understand the GENERAL hate towards ruin/undying
on higher mobility killers , sure i can see an argument for it.
but not only was undying nerfed one month into it's existence but killer's without MOVEMENT abilites like : ThiccHead , Hug , Pyramid schemes , Nemisus (idk how effective their zombies are at getting people off gens) , IrishSlinger , [Redacted as per Netfix's request] etc.
if it's an issue with it making the endgame more of a pain here's a solution : Run Deja vu and do your best not to 3 gen yourselves sevenheads until you break the habit. Or alternatively you could AGRESSIVELY co-op gens - hide close to the gen and wait until the killer chases your buddy to immediately hop back on the M1 simulator.
change how you approach a situation to deal with the perk rather than asking for a perk to be changed to deal with your stubbornness
Comments
stomped less experienced players while more experienced players where less affected by itBut that was the point of my post, no? Survivors advocate Nerf instead of learning basic mechanics. Ergo inexperienced survivors.
I don't use DS as Survivor, nor do I see a problem with it as Killer. So I don't exactly agree with your rebuttal.
Only hate it because Undying still has the aura showing on dull totems, which is stupid since it doesn't tp on dull anymore...
You didn’t get consistent value out of it regardless of who you went against given the rng nature of skill checks. Heck sometimes I never got a skill check on a gen the entire time I was on it. This “nerf” made it one of the most consistent in how it applies it’s effect compared to its previous version. It’s such a better design and requires the killer to actually play the game to get use out of it.
But sure inexperienced survivors are the secret masterminds behind its “nerf”.