The Beast Awakens
Yes, haha very funny BHVR, now when will it be changed to the actual challenge?
Yes, haha very funny BHVR, now when will it be changed to the actual challenge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
smh lol another tome challenge where they force the killer to throw the game for a chance to complete.
Lol I only have beast of prey on huntress, who ofc gets great value from undetectable perks.
Between this and the m1 challenge I'm gonna be having some pretty stupid huntress games.
Um run BOP, Tinkerer, ToT, you will get it in 1 game. Or just use tier 1 myers or ghosty with BOP.
I think your best bet will be mirror myers on any indoor map.
what kills me is the "in a single trial" you gotta basically throw the game and even than you might not get it... sick of these "play bad" challenges on killer and survivor
Wraith with "The Ghost" - Soot should work, worked perfectly last time we had a challenge like this. Ezpz.
Why is chasing 3 survivors for 30 seconds each (minimum) that big a deal? I'm not sure I get the problem.
Okay so while I wanted challenges that are way more inventive than the same thing over and over again, if you do this with only Beast of Prey's undetectable you would actually have to farm or you get lucky