i would like it if theres Voice Chat
well voice chat is a normal thing but what if we can use it to communicate with the killers and players in game but i not sure if the developers are gonna add that feature
well voice chat is a normal thing but what if we can use it to communicate with the killers and players in game but i not sure if the developers are gonna add that feature
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice, voice chat. How do I mute it?
they haven't added voice chat yet
which is sad
I think this would be cool but also a bad idea. This would be cool as some people could communicate with each other on survivor side and killer could say random funny stuff or even slightly creepy stuff. However, I think it will end up being players are playing music in their mic, being toxic, arguing, etc and everyone will want to mute voice chat, basically F13 kinda stuff with their VC.
I do think communication should be in this game but I think it should be a communication wheel instead of preset options like working on a gen, etc. With this form of communication survivors can also then be balanced with killers and can avoid any toxicity.
If you mean proximity chat, I would uninstall the game if they ever implemented that.