As survivor I enjoy Dead Dawg and Midwich

I wanted to bring this up since their usually disliked by most survivors. But, I really enjoy them you gotta make the most of the loops and think of the trickiest totem spawns. And since I find them a fair challenge unlike an ez win on Haddonfield or Mother’s Dwelling. Anyone else enjoy maps usually disliked by the role you’re playing?

Comments

  • Dead dawg is alright but i dont like midwhich - love the environment but not the rectangle map, its too simple imo.

    Hawkins can be ok though

  • I like Dead Dawg for both Killer and Survivor but I only like Midwich as Survivor. Midwich for Killer = Survivors hold W down the hallways. 😶

  • I love the Saloon as survivor, and Hawkins. Midwich is alright. I have trouble finding the gens, still. Rpd is a lot of fun as survivor as well as Lery's. I just like indoor and small maps generally.


    As killer, I do not mind Coldwind or Ormond. Heck, even Haddonfield is not awful... against mediocre survivors.

  • I don’t like the sheer amount of breakable walls on either map.

    Dead Dawg has stupid, braindead loops for survivors until the killer decides to break said walls. However once those walls are gone the map is just awful and boring.

    Midwich is both tons of breakable walls and safe pallets. Poorly designed for DBD gameplay as pretty much all of the loops are designed around pallets, not vaults.


    Disclaimer: this is my opinion.

  • I put up any Mary's Letters the second I get them; I'm glad somebody appreciates it.

  • Midwich took a while to get used to, but I think it's fine once you do. RPD on the other hand...

  • Yes, i do enjoy both Midwich and DDS; they are aesthetically pleasing, imo; which is why I don’t fancy Rotten Fields or Shelter Woods much, as the environment feels stale.

  • I don't know why you wouldn't like Midwich as a survivor.

  • Dead Dawg is okay if you can get rid of the 3 gen that normally spawns in the corner. That map can almost be as bad as Asarov's depending on the killer and if they play defensively.

    Midwich is my favorite of the indoor maps. Probably middle of the pack overall with the only complaint being the gens are hard to find.

  • They are quite survivor-sided, so it's understandable. However, people don't like that being survivor-sided is more than just being filled with god pallets, so they regularly get trashed despite Dead Dawg having an insane building, several good ones, multiple raised gens, and more stealth than anything but Swamp, and Midwich is the map of W and insane traversal time.

  • I like Dead Dawg as either side. I still hate Midwich as either side.