I just don't understand it

Killer mains have speed, powers, perks and add- ons and still camp or have to camp, are they really that weak

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @BabuDweet said:

    Survivors can have a game in the palms of their hands and still have to bully and clicky clicky and use their crutch perks.

    Killers have things too. Camping happens to be one of them, only in certain situations I agree with it.

    Get over it and move on.

    I will never understand why killers get so mad at casual bm. To be honest it's probably what they want, to get you mad and to troll. You're feeding into them and making everything worse. Camping solves nothing and makes it incredibly boring for both sides. I'm a killer main and typically when someone bms I just ignore it and play it out normally, if they want me to chase them, fine, they usually go down two seconds afterwards anyways. That's just my two cents on the topic.

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2502302#Comment_2502302

    So you don't know what commas and abbreviations are, because last time I check they were in their, this comment even has two commas in it, do you know what they are or is it the fact that you just can't read

    Wrong there.

    Also it is traditional to end a question with a question mark.

    If it is helpful the correct way to write the above comment would be:

    “So you don’t know what commas and abbreviations are, because last time I checked they were in there; this comment even has two commas in it.

    Do you know what they are? Or is it the fact that you just can’t read? “

  • @milwaukee354 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2502341#Comment_2502341

    I only wanted to argue, who forced you or anyone else to respond, that was your choice

    I know

  • I know you know, thanks

    The devs said this game was based on the killer and they wanted players to feel overwhelmed and they wanted players to feel like the killer had the advantage

  • A reminder to you all - to keep this post constructive and not have personal arguements on here! If you keep resorting to personal attacks, you will be warned and this thread locked.

  • @FrogDispenser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2499054#Comment_2499054

    I will never understand why killers get so mad at casual bm. To be honest it's probably what they want, to get you mad and to troll. You're feeding into them and making everything worse. Camping solves nothing and makes it incredibly boring for both sides. I'm a killer main and typically when someone bms I just ignore it and play it out normally, if they want me to chase them, fine, they usually go down two seconds afterwards anyways. That's just my two cents on the topic.

    I'm not saying I'm bothered, I'm making a point.

    Camping in certain situations is acceptable and justified, agree to disagree that is all I am saying on that.

1 2 ›