Resources
I have games where I'll get chased two hooks in and mostly all the pallets would be gone, should resources last until like the second or last gen, the game would be two hooks in and mostly all the pallets would be gone, am I the only one who has this problem?
Comments
No, this game is already heavily survivor sided, why make it worse? This is a problem of your team not playing like a team and just wasting pallets.
This right here.
If you want reusable resources, ok that's fine. But then killers should just be able to down after 1 hit to balance it out.
"Heavily survivor sided"
Damn didnt know you were a tourney player
I am now apparently since SBMM is live. Every game is SWF sweat squads with 4 meta perks. You need to stop thinking that just because good players are rare that we shouldn't balance the game for them.
I highly doubt youre going against SWF death squads every game man, and if you are go buy yourself a lottery ticket
I also never said anything about not balancing towards the highest level, Im all for that since it would probably be for the best
It's heavily favored in swf games, I don't have friends that like or play this game and playing with randoms in the community is toxic, because they either blame you or just kick you out for no reason
Who said anything about reusable resources and killers one shot you regardless, have you've been playing lately
Isn't that what you're insinuating though, that resources are a problem? You're asking shouldn't resources last longer, which I'm assuming means pallets since you flat out said as much. So if killers can't destroy pallets early, like either they're indestructible until X amount of time, then what's to stop survivors from just pre-dropping the strong loops at the beginning and sticking close to it? I was saying that fine, if you want that then to balance things out let it be so that killers only have to hit you once to down you. Evens things out.
SBMM is doing its job and matching me with top tier survivors every game. It's not a lottery.
This game is SWF sided. Solo que is a completely different game for killers. Not 100% of the time, but a good portion- yes.
You genuinely believe a meme swf is stronger than 4 competent solo players? No, fam.
"SBMM is doing its job"
yeah... sort of..
Maybe you are getting teammates that throw shack pallet the moment Wraith's bell rings.
I can see where this is going, so never mind. Forget I even mentioned it.
This game is survivor sided if it is swf but not in solo. So what you are saying is wrong as this person is very obviously describing solo.