Can we talk about the SQUAD interview with Dave Richard (In the 'does this count as leak' sense)

Cause I only now heard bout this interview through one of the leak accounts, and there's some interesting stuff in there.

Comments

  • I saw it and was interested, however who even interviewed him?

  • He said they are working on grind reduction...hopefully we see something this year

  • Yes because it's still an official interview no matter where the snippets were posted.

    Was gonna summarise it when I got home ngl.

  • Just because that account featured the interview doesn’t make it a leak. It’s officially released by Squad and thus free to discuss

  • Take everything said in that interview with a grain of salt....remember gotta keep the hope up to keep the sales up.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yes because it's still an official interview no matter where the snippets were posted.

    Was gonna summarise it when I got home ngl.

    Looking forward to a summary!

  • The interview just shows how out of touch they are. I mean, come one. When they talked about gen slowdown perks, he said, that players shouldn´t feel forced to use them. Killers felt forced to equip Ruin with other slowdown perks for over a year. But instead of doing something in that regard, they nerfed Ruin, Undying, PoP, and Lullaby.

    Moris are also going to get nerfed hard, when survivors have a way to interrupt them.


  • @Tsulan said:

    The interview just shows how out of touch they are. I mean, come one. When they talked about gen slowdown perks, he said, that players shouldn´t feel forced to use them. Killers felt forced to equip Ruin with other slowdown perks for over a year. But instead of doing something in that regard, they nerfed Ruin, Undying, PoP, and Lullaby.

    Moris are also going to get nerfed hard, when survivors have a way to interrupt them.

    Doesn't sound like survivors will be able to interrupt them so much as prevent them. Which could potentially be a secondary objective of sorts.

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2496082#Comment_2496082

    Doesn't sound like survivors will be able to interrupt them so much as prevent them. Which could potentially be a secondary objective of sorts.

    Just listened again to it. So it sounds like the killer has to work for a mori. Prepare it in a way that survivors know whats coming and survivors can prevent it.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    He said they are working on grind reduction...hopefully we see something this year

    I wouldnt be optimistic. He said: "its a big task for the team, and we are still in the early days of it."

    When did they announce mori/key rework? And now they are in the "prototyping and discovery phases".

    I think we get a teaser for the grind rework at the next anniversary event and i wouldnt even be surprised if its later.