So does Pinhead help to practice a lot to learn Nurse?

After playing many games with Pinhead for 1 week, I decided to play the nurse after he got his Adept before the MMR was activated, I have noticed an improvement in my coordination to make the TPs much better in a chase. I think that the maximum projection distance of the Pinhead chains are similar to the maximum projection distance of the nurse. Maybe with the reset of "Ranks" I can start to dominate this killer?

Comments

  • It can help in the way that it helps you visualize where your blink is going without using the blink addon. It's simply practice. Just muscle out practice with nurse and your blinks will become second nature

  • Pinhead's Possessed Chain is very much like Nurse's blinks.

    You want to be right on top of a Survivor when you release it, and make a split-second attack to hit them with it.

  • Don't think they're comparable. They may use the same mechanic but the risk and reward are completely different.

  • Nurse is slower. She has to use her power to catch survivors. Her power is better than pinheads, hands down. Even if you miss a blink your usually closer to the target than pinhead. If you land your blink that's a hit. If you land chains you still have to catch them. Id say they are similar.

  • Yes, I started to play Nurse some time ago and was working to get better with her. Then Pinhead came out and I was able to pick him up nicely as the aiming and chaining came very natural.

    Their speed is different but you can notice some similarities within their power and that knowledge can be translated from one to the other. Not 100% of course, Nurse still beats Pinhead in difficulty as she can not play "normal M1 Killer".

  • Not sure the marker moves at the same speed as Nurse's, although it feels like it.

    It can help you visualizing where your blink will land, but not the correct timing and where you should blink, because Nurse has travel time, Pinhead doesn't.