Hey just a friendly reminder to the devs to...

Please buff Premonition. It desperately needs one to since it's a really old perk. Please you would make the 3 people in red ranks that use premonition happy.

Thank you.

Comments

  • Weird name for Spine Chill

  • This is not happening......


    ... is another old perk that deserves a buff. I think I've never seen anyone use it.

    Knowing the devs they'll more likely nerf it like Vigil a couple patches ago haha.

    There are so many outdated perks that should receive some tweaks or plain value buffs. Didn't they say they would keep updating old perks every patch?

  • @Ludicris said:

    Weird name for Spine Chill

    That word is forbidden to premonition users.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    This is not happening......

    ... is another old perk that deserves a buff. I think I've never seen anyone use it.

    Knowing the devs they'll more likely nerf it like Vigil a couple patches ago haha.

    There are so many outdated perks that should receive some tweaks or plain value buffs. Didn't they say they would keep updating old perks every patch?

    How was vigil nerfed?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    This is not happening......

    ... is another old perk that deserves a buff. I think I've never seen anyone use it.

    Knowing the devs they'll more likely nerf it like Vigil a couple patches ago haha.

    There are so many outdated perks that should receive some tweaks or plain value buffs. Didn't they say they would keep updating old perks every patch?

    There is also no one left behind which I have never seen anyone run before and I have only used it in a bloodpoints farming build.

  • It used to reduce the effects of multiple status effects. They removed its effect on every status effect except exhaustion and didn't even increase the %-values even though the perk came into the game when exhaustion went away whilst running (and 33% more quickly whilst crouching) which is why Vigil has the low %-values in the first place.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2495121#Comment_2495121

    It used to reduce the effects of multiple status effects. They removed its effect on every status effect except exhaustion and didn't even increase the %-values even though the perk came into the game when exhaustion went away whilst running (and 33% more quickly whilst crouching) which is why Vigil has the low %-values in the first place.

    The wiki says it still affects Blindness, Exhausted, Haemorrhage, and Hindered.

    They removed it affecting Mangled because Mangled now always lasts until healed, so it would be meaningless for it to affect that status.

    However it now persists 15 seconds when friends are out of range.

    From the wiki's patch notes, the perk has only been buffed (albeit very slightly).

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2495121#Comment_2495121

    It used to reduce the effects of multiple status effects. They removed its effect on every status effect except exhaustion and didn't even increase the %-values even though the perk came into the game when exhaustion went away whilst running (and 33% more quickly whilst crouching) which is why Vigil has the low %-values in the first place.

    It does affect multiple however most of these status effects are either not used, last way too short or are infinite until X.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2495141#Comment_2495141

    It does affect multiple however most of these status effects are either not used, last way too short or are infinite until X.

    @LordSturm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2495141#Comment_2495141

    The wiki says it still affects Blindness, Exhausted, Haemorrhage, and Hindered.

    They removed it affecting Mangled because Mangled now always lasts until healed, so it would be meaningless for it to affect that status.

    However it now persists 15 seconds when friends are out of range.

    From the wiki's patch notes, the perk has only been buffed (albeit very slightly).

    Oops yeah I'm wrong. I'm confused. I remember laughing about the patch notes saying Vigil no longer affecting status effects other than exhaustion but maybe I read it wrong and memorized it like that.