Nemesis tentacle strike
I don't know about you but tentacle strike should be more rewarding, as of right now... It's range and attack isn't rewarding at all!
I believe Nemesis shouldn't have a super long cooldown in tier 3, he should just retract his tentacle and keep going and it's range is week, I think it should be buffed for idk 7 meters? Because we already lose some distance while using his power
Comments
I mean, his tentacle definitely needs a cooldown, or it'll be way too strong. I find his tentacle to be pretty strong already.
Perhaps they could shave off 0.3 or 0.4 seconds of the cooldown when he is at tier 3 though. Would make reaching tier 3 more rewarding.
Well no because he already has massive cooldowns at tier 1 and 2, it doesn't change at all when tier 3
His entire power, regardless of its actual impact in the game, is a huge letdown. Nemesis barely uses his tentacle in R3make, which is where his design is. They had SO MUCH they could have done with this killer, and they turned him into a baby deathslinger with a zombie gimmick and worse 1v1ing.
But yes, his power is underwhelming. Infection mechanic is just lazy as hell. Infecting survivors does nothing but make them cough, which in reality does not in any way make up for the fact that he must strike a survivor 3 times in order to actually down them if you wish to use his power at all.
Ideally you scrap the infection being required to do damage, increase speed of zombies to be just faster than survivors walking so they can't walk zombies away from things, fix zombie aggro. And actually make infection DO something to the survivors to actually impact the game. As is, he's a bottom 5 killer at absolute best.
I think making it so his tentacle strike hits more than one target would balance it out.
They should remove his tentacle and make him shoot lasers from his eyes and equip him with his rocket launcher.
There should be no speed boost without doing damage. Infection also needs to be a real debuff, it's the almighty T-virus ffs.
They also need to fix the nonsensical hitbox. Most of the time it won't hit at point blank range, even when you see that blue line right under the survivor. It's weaker than a basic, yet harder to hit with. It's the Trickster again, a killer where the best way to play is to not use his power at all.
For an amazing Nemesis, we need 2 of 3 things.
Any of these (I'd love for all 3 of them) can be added and still keep the whip, just make the running and the Rocket Launcher be toggled by CTRL. I feel that this'd make him feel more like Nemesis, it'd make him pretty strong while also keeping him from overpowered, and would make everyone happy, as Survivors would have fun being chased by an absolute unit of a Tyrant (I'd LOVE to just see a Nemesis running at me with face-pummeling intent)
They put a budget plague infection on a budget pyramid m2.
He sucks and has a abilty that doesn't represent his RE3 attacks and powers