So Killer Rating isn't based on Grade...
EDIT: I AM STUPID
I had lightborn not shadowborn on
EDIT: I AM STUPID
I had lightborn not shadowborn on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's... that's a Meciless killer...
Let me play again maybe the game and steam bugged...
I don't-
Like-
What?
why is this image so crispy
That looks like a perfect game to me. There's been times where I got 11hooks and the last survivor escaped yet I still get a perfect grade. Maybe just 100-300 BPs of from a perfect 32K.
I was only a little over 30k... I am going to play another round, its most likely a bug... they happen.
Sharpening/Contrast filters