Please add a casual mode
Title should speak for itself.
I just want a game where I can f*ck around with my friends after work but now that sbmm is enabled and the rank reset has had its change, this game is not fun to play anymore. I also don't want to wait every other 2 weeks for ranks to reset/settle to have some fun. Please Please Please just add a casual mode so those of us that don't want to sweat our asses off can just have some fun.
Also change adept killer achievements to how they work in the archive <3
Comments
Play Kill Your Friends then.
You need friends for that :(
Why not play kill your friends, if all you want to do is ######### around with friends?
Casual mode would be abused, everyone would just load into casual and get all sweaty. As well as split the queues.
Casual mode is called "custom game" and given that you have friends - you can freak around there all you want. You can even pick any map in the game and pick any perks/items/addons without having to waste your time on grinding them out. If you don't care much about in-game progress, then it should very well be your cup of tea.
OP implied that they have friends, though.
I have 2 people i play with at most and customs are not the same at all