Killer Queue Times do be kinda brrrrr
Ever since sbmmr turned on i've been waiting north of 30 mins for one game ( I would say i'm high mmr demo main) is this just gonna be how it is from now on because thats just unplayable, at first i thought it was just a new killer but its been going on for alot longer than usual.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Comments
god same, i main blight and my queues with him are hell, plus the games are just sweatfests. if i see another strode key i'm gonna cry man
not to mention teams bringing keys, hatch and map offering and just the sweatiest builds
It's not because of mmr, it's because of pinhead. The day before mmr was introduced my queue times were bad. Just give it some time.
Yes. Pyramid Head is upwards of an hour, and previous peak times (insta queues) took about 4-6 minutes. On killers I play frequently like Legion, Wraith, and Nurse the queues were also obnoxiously long- like, 20 minutes long.
On Ghostface and Pinhead- who I never play and never played- queues were still over 7 minutes long. For a match vs SWF- like a legitimate sweat one with clan names, stacked perks and items, and I checked their profiles to triple check and they were friends on Steam.
Its not though I never see pinhead when I play survivor plus 10+ minutes for q the 5 minute matches it bs. It take all that time to find me a match then sticks me with a group of survivors way better then me.
When a new killer is released everyone wants to play them, which means there are more killers than survivors.
He doesn't, users here love to exaggerate.
If the survivor ques were long this thread would be full of ''it's because killer is hard'' or ''survivor sided game'' posts
Because killer ain't that fun anymore at higher ranks
I can attest that I've definitely been getting those types of teams the past couple days, constant sweatfest
Nope, my trials are pretty quick for both sides at around 2-5 minutes.