is MMR survivor for anyone working?

i feel like they made killer mmr working but survivor is still the same.

please fix this, im sick playing every game against baby killers and baby survivors

Comments

  • No, it's had no improvement to survivor games, killer queues for my main have gone from instant pre-SBMM to over an hour post-SBMM, and half the selling point of individual SBMM ratings for killers still doesn't work because first game of Pinhead I ever played (today) had a 4k hours 4man in it (I checked; clan names + all on each other's friends list, because I was curious as to how good SBMM was).

    But, I guess, BHVR knows best. Push something onto the community the majority didn't want when we can't see any of the data, or anything to guess ourselves if it's working or not except hours and just how a survivor players, because why not.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No, it's had no improvement to survivor games, killer queues for my main have gone from instant pre-SBMM to over an hour post-SBMM, and half the selling point of individual SBMM ratings for killers still doesn't work because first game of Pinhead I ever played (today) had a 4k hours 4man in it (I checked; clan names + all on each other's friends list, because I was curious as to how good SBMM was).

    But, I guess, BHVR knows best. Push something onto the community the majority didn't want when we can't see any of the data, or anything to guess ourselves if it's working or not except hours and just how a survivor players, because why not.

    I had the same thing for my first game with pinhead yesterday XD

    a 4 stack with 2-5k hours each. I got one hook.

    I will say it has adjusted though and the survivors are clearly lower tier now.

  • @blankfaced said:

    Yep it's working just fine for me. I'm grouped with equally skilled players and games have gotten much easier as a solo survivor.

    If you're getting grouped with "babies" don't blame the MMR blame your skill and ability because the game sees it as equivalent to the players it's placing you with.

    ohh really???

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZdbgzzqlLE&t=11s

    man you're absoulutely right, its working so good and i belong in this rating.

    keep judging without even knowing anything.

  • @blankfaced said:

    Yep it's working just fine for me. I'm grouped with equally skilled players and games have gotten much easier as a solo survivor.

    If you're getting grouped with "babies" don't blame the MMR blame your skill and ability because the game sees it as equivalent to the players it's placing you with.

    In this one specific lobby I'm currently in as killer there is a 259 hour player, a 1,950 hour player, and a 3,004 hour player. I guess they're all equally skilled and the system works flawlessly?

  • We'll probably never even be able to notice if it got turned off lol/

  • It's the opposite for me, survivor side seems to be working but killer side only worked for one day and seemingly stopped after that. I can't get a balanced match no matter how badly and often I lose.

  • @blankfaced said:

    Yep it's working just fine for me. I'm grouped with equally skilled players and games have gotten much easier as a solo survivor.

    If you're getting grouped with "babies" don't blame the MMR blame your skill and ability because the game sees it as equivalent to the players it's placing you with.


    since you know everything better and can judge the best

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRzp7Uhr1g



    you should also be able to explain this, am i supposed to play against this killer?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2493975#Comment_2493975

    In this one specific lobby I'm currently in as killer there is a 259 hour player, a 1,950 hour player, and a 3,004 hour player. I guess they're all equally skilled and the system works flawlessly?

    it could be a SWF since they use the average on SWF lobbies i guess.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No, it's had no improvement to survivor games, killer queues for my main have gone from instant pre-SBMM to over an hour post-SBMM, and half the selling point of individual SBMM ratings for killers still doesn't work because first game of Pinhead I ever played (today) had a 4k hours 4man in it (I checked; clan names + all on each other's friends list, because I was curious as to how good SBMM was).

    But, I guess, BHVR knows best. Push something onto the community the majority didn't want when we can't see any of the data, or anything to guess ourselves if it's working or not except hours and just how a survivor players, because why not.

    I've been getting instant survivor queues since the update, so they probably shifted the dynamic somehow.

  • @Apollos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2493920#Comment_2493920

    I've been getting instant survivor queues since the update, so they probably shifted the dynamic somehow.

    Me too, doesn't mean the games are any more fun. It's still the same awful teammates combined with the same RuinUndyingTinkerer Blight, Spirit, and Nurse. Throw in some Slinger and solo-q is so much fun!

  • @raze_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2493975#Comment_2493975

    ohh really???

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZdbgzzqlLE&t=11s

    man you're absoulutely right, its working so good and i belong in this rating.

    keep judging without even knowing anything.

    Why do the colours look so off and the red stain so bright?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2494072#Comment_2494072

    Me too, doesn't mean the games are any more fun. It's still the same awful teammates combined with the same RuinUndyingTinkerer Blight, Spirit, and Nurse. Throw in some Slinger and solo-q is so much fun!

    Yeah, I haven't noticed any major changes to the matches themselves. It's still a dice roll for who you're gonna end up with.

  • @raze_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2494012#Comment_2494012

    it could be a SWF since they use the average on SWF lobbies i guess.

    No worries, I checked, they weren't.

    Again, I'm being thorough when possible to see where MMR is and isn't working.

  • @raze_ said:

    i feel like they made killer mmr working but survivor is still the same.

    please fix this, im sick playing every game against baby killers and baby survivors

    I've been randomly tossed baby survivors in the middle of winstreaks which made me question the system on Killer, however overall Killer still feels more consistent than Survivor side. There's several people I've solo q'd with that have 0 business being in the same lobby as me

  • My survivor and killer experience has been great, thanks to SBMM. Killer queue times have been slightly longer, but even then probably around the 5 minute mark. Survivor queue times are quick. But I always have skilled and strong team mates and opponents.

    Objectively speaking, there will be some (please note "some") who have severally over-estimated their skill. At the same time, there mist be more to it. I wonder if people perhaps play more altruistic or get chased more than other aspects of the game? Because it may be based off each individual emblem rating. Mine is fairly even.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2494003#Comment_2494003

    Why do the colours look so off and the red stain so bright?

    Nvidia freestlye i turned the vibrance a bit higher since on default the game looks so dead

  • @raze_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2494082#Comment_2494082

    Nvidia freestlye i turned the vibrance a bit higher since on default the game looks so dead

    But that clearly gives you an advantage you shouldn't have. the stain projects further then should be visible....

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2494186#Comment_2494186

    But that clearly gives you an advantage you shouldn't have. the stain projects further then should be visible....

    Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png

    what are you talking about? its literally the same. first you couldnt make me down i proved you wrong with the vids that im not supposed to be at low ranks and now you change the subject and acuse me of cheating.

    please just stop.

  • @raze_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2494995#Comment_2494995

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/03UE4XBVGVSQ/screenshot-2817-29.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TA1VAP8JI78D/screenshot-2818-29.png

    what are you talking about? its literally the same. first you couldnt make me down i proved you wrong with the vids that im not supposed to be at low ranks and now you change the subject and acuse me of cheating.

    please just stop.

    Wait omg is that the toon icon pack?

  • @blankfaced said:

    Yep it's working just fine for me. I'm grouped with equally skilled players and games have gotten much easier as a solo survivor.

    If you're getting grouped with "babies" don't blame the MMR blame your skill and ability because the game sees it as equivalent to the players it's placing you with.

    Don't let jerks like this guy gas light you, the lap dogs are working overtime to defend Behavior. They won't handle anything that smells a little like constructive criticism.

  • I think I am having better teammates more often than before.

    But I am not shooting down people having different experience.

  • How could it work for killers but then not work for survivors...? If every killer was evenly matched with survivors then that means every survivor is evenly matched too.

  • @raze_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2493975#Comment_2493975

    since you know everything better and can judge the best

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRzp7Uhr1g

    you should also be able to explain this, am i supposed to play against this killer?

    And why you look disappointed?

  • Nope. My last match was against a Twins that did nothing but slug the entire team at 4 gens. It was nowhere close to balanced gameplay. MMR isn't working at all.

  • Not anymore. I get again the same killers with the same meta perks. Ruin undying, corupt, pop, etc etc. Slugging a lot in every match which is very boring. These killers are pro while I'm mediocre. Sometimes I get noobs with self-care. Like wth, I'm not in that category... My team shouldn't use self care. My skill is not for self care. I can loop the killer a little bit, but I'm not pro to get pro killers, but I get noob team :|

  • After the rank reset it's a little bit strange for me. My matches are like:

    - I getting potatoe mates and the killer is also not good. You can loop him really well ( I should not face such people with SBMM )

    - I getting skill full survivors. They are really really good in chasing and Gens are also fly. Killer is again not good. Maybe one hook and game is over after 5 minutes.

    - I getting potatoe survs again but the killer is this time really good. Self sacrifice and DC'ING happens

    - I getting again skill full survivors and the killer is also not bad. That is now a really balanced match but I had such matches maybe 3 times

    My conclusion: Point 1, 2 and three are the most matches I am facing now.

    The last point with really balanced matches is really really rare. Before the rank reset I had more balanced matches.

  • My match making is all over the place. One match I’ll get teammates that do gens and they fly so quickly, the killer is lucky to get A hook. The next match, I’ll run the killer for over 3 minutes and not a single gen will be done and I’m left go die on the hook as I’m surrounded by my teammates hiding.


    average wise it seems, I’ll get at least 1 other survivor that can do gens or run the killer for a respectable time and then we’ll have two that shouldn’t be in our lobby.