x3 event BP when?
When is the next BP event? or when was the last one?
When is the next BP event? or when was the last one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Long time ago. It broke the BP economy and they vowed to never do it again.
There's only ever been one 3x BP event, the Blood Feast. It happened from the 4th to 7th of August, 2017.
I believe the devs said they were never going to do it again.
When the devs make Bubba S-Tier
Back then there were not so many perks. I think they should look at their decision again or at least one double bp weekend event per month.
But then that would make the grind easier and people would get “bored” of DBD because they unlocked everything.
:eyeroll:
The grind itself is too boring. It's far too long and tedious without having to use perks to increase bp gain.
Hopefully during the Halloween event, but it'll be 2x or 1.5x.
I agree. I’m just explaining BHVR logic.
There is no such thing as a blood point economy", you cant even distribute it to other players amongst themselves. the game is unplayable without bp
What they meant by it, which by the way were the Dev's words, caused players to gather a lot of rare items from bloodwebs.