What's the dumbest build to troll your friends?
I'm all ears, suggest the builds for survivor and killer focused around trolling.
A killer build could be a dumb one, not necessarily good, just dumb for trolling
I'm all ears, suggest the builds for survivor and killer focused around trolling.
A killer build could be a dumb one, not necessarily good, just dumb for trolling
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think tier 1 bond is 20m, or the same distance as pebble
Red herring ofc
Deception if you know they're using lockers
Second wind, inner strength, self care, and no mither
Please don't do this with solo q :(.
Deadhard to make them take the hit, bond to find them, iron will to lose the killer when you bring him to them then i'd put in pebble or something else.
I'm trolling myself I guess
I don't see how I'm trolling anyone but myself...
Damn, you almost had a 100…replace “We’ll Make It” with Second Wind, Poised, or Resurgence. 😆
By being completely useless perk wise- maybe you’ll get a good chuckle out of them when you tell them you have the new meta, post game. Just something different to troll after you’ve exhausted all meme builds in game. Save this one for last.
Aftercare/Red Herring/Diversion (Pebble.)
Unhook your friends and then toss a killer notification their way. If theyre currently next to you on a generator, run to a locker and wait for the killer to come chase them off.
For single perk shenanigans, Technician will allow you to hold M1 forever.
Rancor, Make your choice, Nemisis, Furtive Chase. I call this Rancor Roulette.
Hex: Plaything, Hex: The Third Seal, Thanatphobia, whatever else you want but Sloppy Butcher might be best, haven't tried it yet. No name for this, but I've been using the first three Perks on Pinhead while I level up fro his Perks and it's been fun.
Red herring, repressed alliance, bond. And my absolute favorite, technician. Bring a toolbox to go with technician to absolutley destroy the gens.
If you just want to be a complete jerk, self preservation, bond, urban evasion, self care.
Killer find you? Run them to another survivor and make them take the hit and saunter off to self care. Also, never go for the unhook.
Bond, Diversion, Red Herring, Self Preservation or Self-Care (heal in their face)
Deception over Red Herring could work if you know they have a tendency to hide in lockers :3
Play badham preschool and have all survivors bring no mither, unbreakable, breakout, and head on and play a bloodied blueprint to spawn basement in shack all with sabo toolboxes and just keep running to the downstairs of the school and head on the killer and make sure to keep going down in the downstairs and continually break each other out and just keep running back downstairs lol it's pretty hysterical
no Mither, Selfcare, mettle of man, Object of obsession
OoO + Bond and follow them everywhere
Survivor;
Killer;
Bring For The People without telling them you're bringing it. Pick them up from the ground right in front of the killer and watch them panic.
This will most likely end up with both of you on the ground but it's very funny.