Make Sacrificial Ward more common on the bloodweb

I'm sick of playing high MMR and survivors or killers putting a stage to their advantage. example cold wind, haddonfield, hawkins. This needs to be worked on because its become broken and unfun to play on these map selective option. Can they just make it random every time?

Comments

  • No because 'random' is clearly the same MacMillan and Blackwater swamp maps over and over again.

    Its actually a nice change of pace when you get somewhere new and offerings can do that.


    We all have maps we don't like. It's just a fact of the game. Midwich, RPD, Thompson house, Lerys and Hawkins are maps I don't like but it's just how it goes.

  • @jajay119 said:

    No because 'random' is clearly the same MacMillan and Blackwater swamp maps over and over again.

    Its actually a nice change of pace when you get somewhere new and offerings can do that.

    We all have maps we don't like. It's just a fact of the game. Midwich, RPD, Thompson house, Lerys and Hawkins are maps I don't like but it's just how it goes.

    but when you clearly see a swf right before the game starts as the killer or you see the killer putting a certain stage to their advantage it's not that fun. It's a degrading experience imo. I understand your point and kinda agree on it but at the same time I don't agree fully with you because MOST high mmr players play very cheap to their advantage and we all know that stages are a big part to their advantage.

  • @jajay119 said:

    No because 'random' is clearly the same MacMillan and Blackwater swamp maps over and over again.

    Its actually a nice change of pace when you get somewhere new and offerings can do that.

    We all have maps we don't like. It's just a fact of the game. Midwich, RPD, Thompson house, Lerys and Hawkins are maps I don't like but it's just how it goes.

    I will say this though. I do fully agree with your point in low skilled matches. But in higher ranks. Gold, Red people do it to their advantage

  • I guess cause I play solo queue I don't see it from that angle.


    Perhaps they could decrease the likelihood of that realm actually spawning? Rather than get rid of offerings all together.

    Or perhaps offerings could become a 'multi selection' affair i.e burn this to increase the chance of going to Lerys or Midwich. I don't know how feasible that is though.

  • @jajay119 said:

    I guess cause I play solo queue I don't see it from that angle.

    Perhaps they could decrease the likelihood of that realm actually spawning? Rather than get rid of offerings all together.

    Or perhaps offerings could become a 'multi selection' affair i.e burn this to increase the chance of going to Lerys or Midwich. I don't know how feasible that is though.

    they have to do something. but who knows whether they'd care or see this post. It seems like most people don't really care enough