Hey, I've just tested it and I was able to stun the killer multiple times with Power Struggle - did you make sure you were in range for it to be a stun?
Hey, I've just tested it and I was able to stun the killer multiple times with Power Struggle - did you make sure you were in range for it to be a stun?
Could you please post videos of this happening?
I saw it on this Reddit post. I don't have the perk so can't verify one way or the other.
I've taken a look and from my attempts at using the perk today, it seems like they were too far away from the pallet for it to be registered a stun. A stun does not happen when the pallet is initially dropped, but rather about 50% of the way dropped. Power Struggle has definitely worked for me consistently without failing me.
From my own experience playing DBD and before the change was made, if I was on the same side as the killer and I'd drop the pallet, there were times when it would not stun the killer, because they weren't close enough.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bhvr did it. No Mither >>>>> Power Struggle.
I guess you have to do it in the middle? Does it actually never work now??
It just doesn't work
You drop the Pallet, it just won't do anything.
Glad I got the achievement before power struggle became this now.
Thank god this OP, meta perk finally got the nerf it deserved. People warned us of its unrivalled power when it released and we should have listened.
Hey, I've just tested it and I was able to stun the killer multiple times with Power Struggle - did you make sure you were in range for it to be a stun?
Could you please post videos of this happening?
I saw it on this Reddit post. I don't have the perk so can't verify one way or the other.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/pmliru/my_favorit_perk_is_dead_bc_of_reverse_pallet/
Thank you!
I've taken a look and from my attempts at using the perk today, it seems like they were too far away from the pallet for it to be registered a stun. A stun does not happen when the pallet is initially dropped, but rather about 50% of the way dropped. Power Struggle has definitely worked for me consistently without failing me.
From my own experience playing DBD and before the change was made, if I was on the same side as the killer and I'd drop the pallet, there were times when it would not stun the killer, because they weren't close enough.
"it seems like they were too far away from the pallet for it to be registered a stun."
Ok then. Can we have your personal captures to compare ? Thanks.
RIP to one of the most countable and most situational of stuns.