Could we get a little McLean charm BHVR?
To honor him, I will miss his smooth dome and his pub!
To honor him, I will miss his smooth dome and his pub!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While we're here, we need a way to look through our charms faster. Also, survivor exclusive and killer exclusive charms need to go, there's no good reason to have restrictions put on charms.
It's absolutely unacceptable that I can't use the Mr. Puddles charm while wearing the Mr. Puddles outfit.
Hm I think that adds abit of character to the according charms so I dont mind them.
Honestly couldn't agree more, McLean was awesome, it was great having him in our community.