Endgame Chat
Hello everybody,
Does anyone knows if developpers plan to put an endgame chat to console players?
PC got that, but PS, Xbox and Switch players don't.
Thank you in advance for your replies.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hello everybody,
Does anyone knows if developpers plan to put an endgame chat to console players?
PC got that, but PS, Xbox and Switch players don't.
Thank you in advance for your replies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone wants to live dangerously.
No plans as far as i know.
I doubt it. People can just directly message you if you are on the same console. And I'm not sure if you want that. Seeing how this community can get I really don't.
Overwatch did it, so you know, it is plausible. But also, it might randomly glitch Pyramid Head if they tried, so I would rather they didn't.
By the time someone finishes typing out on a controller their thesis on tunnelling and unacceptable perks everyone will have left
Kinda true lmao.
You don't want it. Trust me. It is not worth the aggravation.
If someone is going to tell me they slept with my mum, I'd rather I could have it done privately than on a board for all to see. It can be a little embarrassing to have the dirty laundry aired in such a way.
Do you really? That's just from the ones I thought to screenshot in the past month.
I get messages on ps4 even from killers lol. I just got one banned recently I think after he threatened to kill me irl. Which was funny but I love reporting people if they are rude and even exploit sonys stupid system.
You can report words that are in context of the game like: "kill". And sony considers it bad.
It is a joke but I use it to punish toxic people.
I'm on xbox and do not want it that much. Yeah it would be good to quickly tell my teammates they were useless or if the killer played really unfair but like people just use it to be really ######### horrible like.
I get enough messages whenever I play killer and some as survivor as it is but I've learned for the most part to just ignore them.
I hope not.