new matchmking is #########!
this matching system is bad! sweaty games, salty killers and most of the time incompetent or unhelpful companions! this matchmking is only good for poor killers!
10 games: 7 nurses and 3 Blights ... in 5 games, face camp. and at least 2 out of 3 companions who do not know how to loop. really terrible!
Comments
it's getting boring!
play more plz.
maybe the sbmm works? bad survs get bad killers?
luckily there are phenomena like you!
dear iam not a pro, i just enjoy the game
and then explain your comment! I simply stated that, from rank 2, with the old system I got better games!
what does this mean?
I don't know what your talking about my matches have been good.
It is obvious.
YoU oNlY pLaY sWf.
Jokes aside mine are not bad on both sides. Not perfect and killer is not me stomping 50% of the time anymore but I dont see how is that bad.
I think people are exagerating like they always do. They get one or two "bad" games and claim it is every game. It is just the community mindset.