Smash Hit and Killers that destroy pallets while being stunned
If you pallet stun a blight or any killer that destroys pallets in general simultaneously if the hit is timed this shouldn't deactivate smash hit. If you got credit for the pallet stun you should be able to get credit for the perk too. The perk is already weak because killers can easily avoid pallet stuns and you stand a good chance of being exhausted on the ground anyways. Even with this change the perk would still be weak but at least not as weak.
Comments
i agree, i think its actually the worst exhaustion perk other than mabye adrenaline (adrenaline is a super niche perk that only has one use and the majority of the time you dont even get to use it)
It sounds like it's a bug and not intended at all.
But Adrenaline can come in clutch quite hard.
You slug 2 people, chasing the 3rd when the 4th finishes the Gen and the 2 slugged are on their feet anain and the one you chased healed.
sure it may come in clutch once every 30 games but is that worth it. i dont think so. ive only had once clutch escape with it and the rest was just a waste.
I got smash hit while using spirit fury and it still worked. What other way can you get stunned by the pallet and break it anyways? With Blight you don't really stun him if he breaks it, he just uses his power to break it.
I don't use it, because if I do, I'll die right before the last gen is finished (same reason why I don't use Deliverance, Unbreakable or BT).
But somehow I am an unlucky person and I get adrenaline plays when I play killer.
You can 'stun' every killer whose ability can break pallets. What happens is that the survivor sees the stun score event, but no actual stun occurs and the killer even breaks the pallet instead, when it should be either stun or break, but not both at the same time.
It was super common before stun validation, but it's still possible and the biggest offender was and is Leatherface.