Worst perk combo

Simple question what the worst perks to combo together it's more because i saw a Hag bring NOED and Devour and found it a bit of a perk slot waste because you can get the expose status either way.

Comments

  • People bring those two because one is for mid game and the other one is endgame.

    It is like using pop ruin, you don't get value of both but if ruin gets cleansed then you have the other one.

    To the question, I think the worst perk combo is thrilling tremors and bbq, for some reason I've been seeing it often.

    They are both the same but thrilling can be used for stalling.

  • Monitor & Abuse + Furtive Chase. During a chase they counteract each other

  • No Mither, Self Care, For The People, Solidarity.


    I've witnessed this atrocity. I don't know why they did it, but I admire their memeability.

  • Myers teachables with furtive chase the only one that would have it's usage kept is save the best for last

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    People bring those two because one is for mid game and the other one is endgame.

    It is like using pop ruin, you don't get value of both but if ruin gets cleansed then you have the other one.

    To the question, I think the worst perk combo is thrilling tremors and bbq, for some reason I've been seeing it often.

    They are both the same but thrilling can be used for stalling.

    @OldHunterLight said:

    People bring those two because one is for mid game and the other one is endgame.

    It is like using pop ruin, you don't get value of both but if ruin gets cleansed then you have the other one.

    To the question, I think the worst perk combo is thrilling tremors and bbq, for some reason I've been seeing it often.

    They are both the same but thrilling can be used for stalling.

    Really? That sounds like a decent combo, not even taking into account that most BBQ gamers are just bloodpoint farming, but if they are on a gen, you now see exactly where they are. Maybe it is because my eyes are bad, but I cannot see people on gens with BBQ. Either way, thanks for the idea even if your intent was basically the opposite.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2488214#Comment_2488214

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2488214#Comment_2488214

    Really? That sounds like a decent combo, not even taking into account that most BBQ gamers are just bloodpoint farming, but if they are on a gen, you now see exactly where they are. Maybe it is because my eyes are bad, but I cannot see people on gens with BBQ. Either way, thanks for the idea even if your intent was basically the opposite.

    You can try it like that, I probably meant it weird, like that combo might be useful if you have a fast killer, blight, billy, oni, nurse, but when I saw it it was against a bk myers.