This is such a cool detail. (5.2.0 addition)

20210910230759_1.jpg

When you now escape with limited killer items it notifies you it gets removed and displays a description of it. I thought this was a really cool addition. Does anyone know the description of the nemesis vaccine?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That's a fun fact I never even thought about running out of the gate with the box I'll have to give these a try this time.

    Shame it doesn't let you keep them in your items as neat little collectors items you can't use though.

    I'd love to a mass a mini collection to go with all the other stuff i'll never bring into a game.

    opening the box in a trial without pinhead summons an AI pinhead to chase whoever opened the box for the entire trial.

    It has no real use but it'd be funny

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487848#Comment_2487848

    There are survivor games out there that don't feature pinhead?

    I'd love one of those this weekend!

    I know new killers always dominate for a week or so on release but honestly I didn't think pinhead would be all that popular.

    Most of my survivor games have been spirit quick let's swap

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That's a fun fact I never even thought about running out of the gate with the box I'll have to give these a try this time.

    Shame it doesn't let you keep them in your items as neat little collectors items you can't use though.

    I'd love to a mass a mini collection to go with all the other stuff i'll never bring into a game.

    I've left the trial with it twice now, you get a scoring event "pleasure seeker" and 2.5k points :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487848#Comment_2487848

    There are survivor games out there that don't feature pinhead?

    I'd love one of those this weekend!

    I know new killers always dominate for a week or so on release but honestly I didn't think pinhead would be all that popular.

    I've been going against every killer except Pinhead.

    It's almost as if he was never released.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487860#Comment_2487860

    I have seen 1 spirit in my last 100 survivor games (I keep records) I was red ranks under the old system too.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487862#Comment_2487862

    Thanks for the info i'm definitely going to go for one & the Nemesis injection the next time I see one assuming my "teammates" haven't burned through them all 2 minutes in!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487869#Comment_2487869

    I envy you I love variety i've seen a lot of pinheads crash so I thought more people would jump switch up for a while but it's pinhead around 8 games out of 10.

    I've played killer exclusively for 2 days just so I don't have to look at him anymore!

    Be about 50 / 50 tomorrow so hopefully that will bring some variety.

    Spirit had her audio bug for a quite a while though. She couldn't hear footsteps whilst phasing, so it's was so much more difficult.

  • I like the introduction of killer specific items (it’s actually something i had featured in one of my killer concepts) and it’s a nice touch that you get a BP score and text for the item when escaping!

    But they could have made something like bubbas masks where you have to get out x times to unlock a charm or something to make it more rewarding..