How many new cosmetics do you expect?
I expect quite a lot. Definitely gonna spend some money for Hag!
I expect quite a lot. Definitely gonna spend some money for Hag!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has it currently stands I'm pretty sure that a lot of the original survivors that came out with the game are going to be there
I'm expecting around 2-3 bundles per killer and around 6-12 bundles per survivor.
One hundred billion. Any less and I'll be disappointed.
don't matter to me. all i want ist the the cosmetics for the doc
I'd be happy even with none, but I look forward to whatever new ones are coming
All I want to know is what rarity that red dress cosmetic for the hag is. David had about 12 shirts so I would assume the other survs have similar numbers.
Green legacy, like neon green, acid green. Even if the same pattern.
One..... Million.
(i just want huntress cosmetics.)
Judging from the video they showed in the live stream, I'd say, hopefully, around four or five recolors, minimum, per character, Survivor and Killer, excluding Licensed characters, of course. And then of course the unique type outfits. (Shirtless David, Military Doctor, Lettuce Hag, etc.) I'd guess around 60-70% of the characters will be receiving something per new chapter from here forward. But no way of really knowing...
Honestly I would say quite a bit as they seem to have lots for David King already. Also if you think about they’ve probably been working on this for months and we’re only seeing a tiny bit of what they’ve got.
4 items for each slot.
So 12 items per character.
So, in theory... 288 items.
...Strike that. The liscensed characters shouldn't be getting cosmetics, so not Quentin, Laurie, Tapp, Leatherface, Freddy, Michael, or Pig.
So maybe around 204.
It seems that David has a ton of new cosmetics (even if some are recolors), and since red dress Hag is confirmed to be released with the store, I guess i'ts an average sample of what we'll have! :chuffed:
Judging from the dev stream I seen 12 david shirts so i'm expecting 12 different head wears and 12 different kinds of pants for all survivors.
Please be a lot. <3 I need new ones. For Kate especially. Plz.
I remember when there seemed to be new skins every other week. Now it seems like we usually only get new skins with the rifts, and the occassional collection drop.
I just hope there are some we can buy with shards. I have a bunch of shards saved up.