PS5 - Do I rly have to rebuy all the characters .-.
I already bought everything…and now the ps shop tells me to pay 25 cents for the chapters again like what? I know it is a bug but just please tell me you will be able to revert it 😂
I already bought everything…and now the ps shop tells me to pay 25 cents for the chapters again like what? I know it is a bug but just please tell me you will be able to revert it 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah. They're fixing it. Hang in there console bro.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/278829/
Just go to store and click add to library. Freddy told me I had to buy him, click buy and a dropdown box should appear saying add to library.
There's some work arounds posted if you search for them.