I hate it
I hate how he stares at me... should i be worried?
I hate how he stares at me... should i be worried?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is smiling at you now :0
Which worries me even more...
Anyone, who watched a movie... do you know how you can stop Myers?
He will stop when you become red with envy.
Run
No because that's you staring at us.
Take it as a compliment
Run.
Sleep with both eyes open from now on
I can see his eyes and that disgusts me
He wants you op, keep your door locked.
I've always hated the Mask in DbD, he is clearly smilling at all times. It's dumb, we need a different mask. PLS BHVR just make a dirty mask, and older mask, longer hair, broken paint, something. IF Bubba can have different faces so can Myers have different Masks. Give him a jack'o lantern even...
"Selfie before I get steam rolled by this group of friends"
All of a sudden I’m wet
He noticed how thicc you are and can’t take his eyes off of your magnificence . Don’t resist him and you will be fine.